Ingredients for four people:
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 sea lettuce Handful
- 100 g of bacon
- 1/2 Chorizo
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Rehydrate the sea lettuce and cut into short strips
- Peel the potatoes and cut into halves or quarters
- Cut the bacon into pieces and brown in olive oil.
- Cut the chorizo into small pieces and sauté with the bacon.
- Add the potatoes and algae and braise.
- Add half a cup of water and cook for 20 to 30 minutes (or 10minutes in a pressure cooker).
- Taste and if necessary rectify with salt